Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's melting!

It is melting!
"IT" being the snow that came 5 months ago and never left. I feel like we have been in a deep freeze forever. Thankfully it has been raining and that melts snow fast around here. It will be nice to see anything but white and gray. I definitely feel that spring is here.

I am getting the gardening bug like my daughters. However I will not be able to plant for at least two months. They will be harvesting by then. It will give me time to get the garden plot in shape after sitting for several years not being used.
Look out Mr. Galvin!
Your neighbor is making great plans. In my dreams anyway.

Welcome Family and Friends!
We are also looking forward to company this summer. Grells, Turners, Jase and Jess, Janessa, and Lukey Luke. Anyone else that would also like to come our way you are welcome.

No comments: