Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Changing your mind is a woman's prerogative"

I heard that quote somewhere once and I believed it. I use it all the time and my Hubby just rolls his eyes and goes with the flow.

Anyway, I changed my mind. I'm not staying home. I am going to go to Mesa, Arizona to visit my Daughter, Son and Daughter in-law next month. I also have good friend that I am going to see and stay with for a few days while I am there.
How can you pass up good air fares when they stare you in the face?

My Hubby and I have also signed up with the local Chamber of Commerce to make a trip to China this April with three other couples from our ward. About 100 of us are going from our town.( 3 bus loads) I never thought in my life time I would get this chance. It was also too good to pass up.

Other trips on the list: at least two trips to Utah this summer and one to California for our first ever Family Reunion this next Thanksgiving. We plan to meet at Disney Land. Some of us are excited and others are trying to get excited.
Smile daughter no.1.


2 comments:

Scott and Kristy said...

I love your quote, and how fun to travel all over. when you come to Utah call me I love to see you.

Jessica said...

Yay for changing your mind and coming to see us! :D