Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm staying Home!

At least that's what I have been telling myself all day.

We have been going 9o miles an hour since November. For Thanksgiving we drove to Portland to be with our three adorable grandchildren. (10 hours) We then drove to Missoula (10hours) and the next day flew to Las Vegas (2hours) Then we rented a car and drove to Bakersfield, CA (5 hours because of traffic) to visit our three other adorable grandchildren. We drove back to Vegas to spend time with family and experience Cowboy Christmas, shows- Ka and Phantom of the Opera. Flew back to Missoula and drove home to Kalispell. (2 hours)
Enjoyed Christmas and New years here with Family.

We left again for Heber City (12 hours) and 5 days later returned home( just last night).
Now I am playing catch up.

To tell you the truth I loved every minute of the last few months but I am staying home for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Terry! yes, you are juggling a lot of things! I had no idea! you are super mom/grandma :) I can't wait to see you in July/August for bootcamp! So you can't stay home for too long :) Plus, you'll have a new baby to hold...