Friday, March 27, 2009

A Change is as Good as New















Well a change is as good as a new room. I was tired of the old look. I wanted a change. So a friend of mine came over and we brainstormed about what to do. Its funny I can go in to other peoples houses and tell them what they need to do but when it comes to my own home I go blank. I knew I wanted an accent wall. So my assignment was to paint and Phil would be back in a week. After painting we just moved some things around and even tho it doesn't seem like a big change it feels better just to mix things up. The accent wall really brings the wall closer which I wanted and now seem more cozy. I need to add some pillows to bring in the blue green of the print in the couch. This summer I will paint the wall with a solid color but much lighter than the accent wall. I want to do a few more changes because I am always moving things around til I am satisfied. But hopefully you get the idea.

1 comment:

Scott and Kristy said...

Your room looks very nice, and have fun on your trip!