Friday, October 29, 2010

Counting our blessings

I cant wait! less than one week to see my newest grandson. Jacob is #7
We will be going to Arizona to be there for Jacob's blessing.

What a blessing he is to our family.

Kim and I are also looking forward to some warmer weather for a few days.
It is only the end of October and we are tired of the rainy could weather already.


I just wanted to count some of my blessings.

Blessing #1
We have seven great grandchildren including a new grandson that is a joy to his parents.

Blessing #2
We live in a beautiful state and even though it is cold right now we wouldn't live anywhere else, but once in a while we are able to fly south for a little warm sun.

Blessing #3
We are healthy, happy and able to enjoy life.


Count your blessings name them one by one.......



2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are definitely one of my blessings! We can't wait to see you! Love you!

Samurai Mom said...

7 great grandchildren?