Saturday, July 18, 2009

An explosion of berries























Well, it is Summer time at its height in Montana.
My raspberries are exploding with yummy goodness.
Unfortunately they are a few weeks late so my family were not able to experience them when they were here.
I am preserving the memory of the plump red fruit in little jars of almost seedless jam.
They (my family) will have to come visit to get some of the coveted jam.

I love to pick raspberries.
It gives me time to think, and ponder and be thankful for the bounty the Lord has given me in all aspects of my life.

3 comments:

Shawnel said...

Yahoo! It's about time. I will be up in October for my share of that jam you mentioned.

Samurai Mom said...

Jam, jam, jam, jam, jam. i can't wait. my friend Kristin learned about pomegranate pectin, you can make jam with much less sugar and it still sets up rigth

Jessica said...

I second Shawnel's comment...I too will be up to collect the jam in October! :) Can't wait!