Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My thoughts on China


Tiger Hill Garden View

Well it took a few days to get over the Jet lag.
We are glad to be home.
We did have a great time though.
Our days were packed with things to do every minute.
So tired every night that we just fell into bed.

I thought China was a country of extremes.
Very rich and very poor.
Very beautiful and very polluted.
Very old and very New.
Some arrogant but mostly very friendly.

It was a photographers and artists paradise.
Great business opportunities and free enterprise very much alive.
I never saw so many bikes and scooters in my life.
People everywhere.

I wish you all could have been there to share it with us.

I will be posting some of my favorite photos over the next few days. I hope you will enjoy them.

No comments: