Friday, November 14, 2008

Life is a blur.......






Well the other day my hubby and I went out to celebrate our anniversary. We called some friends and and we were on our way to the North Bay Grill. We had a great time with lots of laughs. On our way to the restaurant my hubby was ribbing me about us being married forever, but really it has gone so fast. It almost seems like a blur. Adjusting to married life, then the children coming, and coming, children leaving and leaving, then grand kids coming, and almost being empty nesters. So for all you girls out there that have been married for a short time, before you know it you will be were I am. Hardly believing it has been 31 years and still loving it. Enjoy the journey.

1 comment:

Scott and Kristy said...

Happy Anniversary! Life's a Journey...Enjoy it!